shabbyblogs.com background

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

lazy hair days..

sooo today i had lunch with my cousin && a couple of friends at one of my favorite spots,
RA Sushi. we went for happy hour because they have great deals & bomb ass food! lol.

it was sort of a spur of the moment thing soooo i had to get ready pretty quickly and my hair was a mess so i decided to do a quick messy side bun. i like to wear this a lot to work because i feel no need to get all done up for work, but thats just me. i loved the way it turned out and got a few compliments. so it was success! also got a few accessories from forever 21, but nothing too exciting :P

ta ta for now!

heres some pictures && a tutorial for the hair style i did.....

&&& don't forget to check out my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/shalina016






1 comment: