shabbyblogs.com background

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

update&&a quick little "about me"

heyyy guys!! i haven't updated this blog in forever it feels like. i need to get back on it. haha.

i wanted to let everyone know that i did create a twitter account that you can follow me on if you'd like :)
i never got the hang of the whole twitter thing, but if you care to know what i do on a daily basis...feel free to come see! && also if you have any questions for me...whether it be makeup related or something totally off the subject i can answer them directly back to you pretty instantly.

heres the link:
http://www.twitter.com/shalina016

anyways i have been soooo busy with helping my mom move out of my old house and in to her new apartment. finally its all over and done with && shes settling in. thank god! one less stress in my life. ive taken care of my mom for sooo long it feels great to finally push her back into reality and get her independence back. shouldn't it be the other way around? hahaha jk.

why did i just mention all of that to you? i have no fffin clue :P but enough with all the sappy personal drama....thats not the "about me" fact that i wanted to mention to everyone.

its my obsession. i have an obsession with bulldogs! ever since i met my fiance with whom had 2 english bulldogs to start with. Three years later, we end up with a HUGE family of both english and french bulldogs. i have always been an animal lover all my life, but this took me to a whole other level.

We had a total of 6 dogs, but gave 1 to my fiances brother because it ended up being wayyy to difficult to keep up with both cost wise & time wise.

let me name them one by one for you &&& i will show you a couple pictures that i have of them :)
1. Peaches (the eldest English Bulldog)
2. Rocky (peaches baby boy)
3. Noodles (first female French Bulldog)
4. Chops (first male French Bulldog)
5. Daisy (baby girl of Noodles & Chops)
6. Snuggles (female English Bulldog we gave to his brother)

yesss i know its a lot! our initial plan was to start breeding them because i would loooove to stay home and raise baby bulldogs OMG! but realizing how costly it would be after the first litter by having to artificially inseminate and operate a c section at birth then ending up with only one puppy it was a little disheartening. i raised that puppy as soon as she came out the womb and got sooo attached i ended up keeping her. haha.

sorry for all the boring dog info, but i thought id share a personal part of my life. and show you how obsessed ive become with dogs. everyone thinks we are crazy! lol.

Peaches:

Rocky:

Snuggles:


Noodles:

Chops:

Baby Daisy:


THANKS FOR CHECKING IT OUT EVERYONE!!!
I LOOOVE MY BULLDOGS! THEY ARE MY BABIES :)



No comments:

Post a Comment